Plumsted Township, New Jersey
Interest Rate

I am a single father that was out of work for almost 2 years, during that time I tried to work with Nationstar on finding a method to help us stay in our house. Each time I completed a modification paper work they lost it, or the agent on the case left the company.

I did this 5 times over the 2 years. When I went back to work they told me it was too late to do anything and put my house up for auction. I hired an attorney CDS -they saved the house but lied about the deal we agreed upon. After being in the house since 2001 I am now starting out with a new 40 year mortgage.

Nothing has been removed, many fees added.

I would love to find a attorney who will take on Nationstar as I believe there are many people who have been treated so badly by the company. Oh yeah, they were bailed out by the government and are now double dipping an killing the homeowner.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage.

Nationstar Mortgage Cons: Harrasment, Cannot talk to a real person.

Comments

BOA along with Nationstar dba, mr cooper definitely have their agenda. We need a south east Michigan lawyer that will that these guys to court.

AbruptArmadillo702

Similar issues. Why won't a law firm take these guys to court?

Ira J. Metrick, Esq.

Consumer Advocate & NJ Foreclosure Attorney CALL TODAY 732-462-7000 Search this website HOME FORECLOSURE DEFENSE COMMON MORTGAGE SERVICING COMPANIES GUIDE TO NEW JERSEY FORECLOSURE NOTICES LOAN MODIFICATION NJ SHERIFF SALE BANKRUPTCY DISCHARGE VIOLATIONS FDCPA LAW FIRM IRA J. METRICK ESQ. BLOG CONTACT Is Your Mortgage Owned by Mr. Cooper, Formerly Nationstar?

February 27, 2018 By Ira J. Metrick, Esq. Mr. Cooper Nationstar Mortgage Mr.

Cooper, Formerly Nationstar Mortgage In August 2017, Nationstar Mortgage, one of the country’s largest non-bank mortgage lenders, announced that they were changing their name to ‘Mr. Cooper’ as part of a major rebranding effort. Nationstar/Mr. Cooper is normally a mortgage Servicer and seeks foreclosures in New Jersey on behalf of the companies that actually own the loans.

Can I Stop a Mr. Cooper Foreclosure? At the law office of Ira J. Metrick, we have defended borrowers against foreclosures from Mr.

Cooper, formerly Nationstar. If your home is facing foreclosure, contact us today. We can discuss your situation and help you determine if your loan is eligible for a loan modification. We can also ensure that the lender has followed all proper foreclosure procedures and has not violated your rights as a borrower.

These violations can include, but are not limited to: Pursuing a foreclosure or sheriff sale while your loan modification application is still being reviewed (also known as Dual Tracking). Refusing to honor or review your loan modification. Not responding to your loan modification application within 30 days. Refusing to accept your mortgage payment or mortgage reinstatement.

Declaring you in default and threatening foreclosure even though you are up to date on your payments. If any of these or other situations have happened to you, contact the law office of Ira J. Metrick today to discuss your options. Some attorneys that may represent Bank of America include: RAS Citron, KML Law.

McCalla Raymer Liebert Pierce Filed Under: Foreclosure, In the news We Are New Jersey’s Trusted Consumer Defense Law Firm For more than 20 years Ira J. Metrick has worked on Consumer Transactions, and he has now changed his focus to defending consumers from unfair & predatory business practices. He has developed a reputation as a staunch advocate of consumer rights, and is recognized as one of the top foreclosure defense attorneys in New Jersey. Contact us today to discuss the details of your case and for a free consultation.

Ira J. Metrick Esq.NJ Bar AssociationmbaOcean County BarMercer County BarSomerset County Bar Association What Makes Our Loan Modification Service Different? We conduct a thorough analysis of your eligibility for a loan modification. Based upon information about your loan and you, we can: Determine if you are eligible for a loan modification Give you an estimate of the modification payment terms Free Consultation Get an IMMEDIATE response by completing this form.

Name:* Email* Phone* Comments & Questions CAPTCHA Browse blogs by category Browse blogs by category Meet Ira J. Metrick Ira .J Metrick For more than 20 years, the focus of my law firm has been consumer advocacy. Whether it has been fighting foreclosure, taking on abusive debt collectors, or dealing with issues related to bankruptcy proceedings, I have helped my clients tackle seemingly insurmountable financial difficulties...continue reading Important Links Foreclosure Defense Loan Modification NJ Sheriff Sale Bankruptcy Discharge Violations Foreclosure Help FAQ NJ Sheriff Sale Timeline New Jersey Foreclosure Timeline Contact Information Ira J. Metrick Attorney at Law LLC 57 West Main Street, Freehold, NJ 07728 Phone: 732-462-7000 Fax: 732-462-7003 ira@metrickesq.com Recent Articles Is My NJ Loan Servicing Transfer Legal?

Breaking Down the NJ Foreclosure Process What Is the Statute of Limitations on NJ Foreclosures? Am I Entitled to Mortgage Surplus Funds? I Am Facing An Ejectment Action in Monmouth County. What Do I Do?

Ira J. Metrick, Attorney at Law, LLC Copyright 2019 · SEO NJ by JSMT Media · Sitemap Disclaimer· Terms of Service · Privacy Policy

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1190322

Agree, Nationstar was bailed out by the government but now we are all suffering. There should be a lawsuit against Nationstar!!

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1178511

I agree with you have been fighting with nationstar for five years now. they are liars and cheats.

Wish we could put them out of business.

FRUSTRATED IN OREGON

I have taken legal action against Nationstar. They have ruthless attorneys but that's okay we fight back anyways.

Anyone who wants to go after them contact me roadkingjewels@gmail.com

I had this exact same problem and the only way I was able to keep my house was to file Chapter 13 bankrupcy.

Washington, United States #1172342

Contact me I am homeowner fighting back against Nationstar. I will give you some insight.

roadkingjewels@gmail.com