2.2
Interest Rate

First, the name "Mr. Cooper" is insulting and asinine.

I can't stand even writing it on my check . Now, they no longer provide a return mail envelope. They must be distraught over losing 7 cents on each transaction - how much more greedy can they get? I called and was on hold for 40 to 45 minutes.

They said they had had a lot of loans roll over - well - why don't they put more people on the phones then? I said they needed to mail me a payment return envelope, because they were trying to force me to pay online, which I will not do - I want a paper statement and record, and not printed with my own ink, either. They said their "policy" does not provide return envelopes, but of course they can send me three flyers a week about re-financing to take money out of my equity, but they can't provide an envelope - see the hypocrisy?

I didn't like Nationstar very much, but I despise "Mr. Cooper" - it is a constant insult and a total corporate garbage swill bag.

LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Fixed Rate Mortgage.

Preferred solution: Provide a return mail envelope for my payment, as they used to do..

Nationstar Mortgage Cons: Policy, Stressing me so bad, Cannot get hold of a manager with responsibility, Porcelain china doll veneer attitude painted smile.

• liars

Comments

This is absolutely the most criminal co. I have ever experienced. The are in the foreclosure business and their sole intention is to steal your property and will not provided their assurance to correct anything.