North Miami Beach, Florida
3.0
Interest Rate

They said I did not have insurance on my property, which I did because of the condo association, plus I have it on property inside the condo. They said I didn't pay the mortgage because of the 3 to 400 dollars they tacked on for the "insurance".

This really *** me off: They called me Saturday and today, Monday.

I had made a payment that should be counted for today. I hate getting calls, hate it.

If I am late, call me all you want, but if it is before the grace period expires, leave me alone. I hate these people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage.

Reason of review: bogus insurance payments.

Nationstar Mortgage Cons: Get the run-around.

• Nationstar-fraud

Comments

Melanie I am dealing with them too, please call me I am fighting back and looking for as many people to help save homes as I can. I am not an attorney or a law firm just a victim like the rest of you.

8 years of fighting with citi mortgage now Nationstar being forced into bakruptcy and 2 modifications being told I was crazy and loony for calling them everyday to get answers getting nowhere. They have lied added fees on that are so high,, and they are untouchable until now.

There is a firm that I hired that is amazing. They called Nationstar found out that I was being victimized with Fraud, and they called on behalf for free ( HE DOES THIS WITH EVERYONE THAT CONTACTS HIM) . Then he told me how much to retain him and I couldnt believe it and just started crying because he was very affordable.

He moves cases and gets to the heart of the problem, most of his thousands of cases hes done has been with Nationstar and the big banks.

we are preparing my case and I will get you in touch with him I just am not saying his name because of my case.

360-801-7763 or 360-271-1813

rugergrl@hotmail.com

we represent consumers who have been wronged by nationstar, especially ones who have insurance through condo rider. we were just successful in getting an order against them in federal court finding they violated federal and state law.

if you want assistance, please email me - mudell@bmulaw.com or call 305-349-3930- maury udell, esquire. we are in miami