Georgia, United States

In my humble opinion this is what I believe...in countrywide my escrow was manipulated, stolen and double paid, then boa forced me not to make a payment, sent false documents to start the ball rolloing on a HAMP which now is being disguised by Nationstar as anything they want, Boa then added; not subtracted; to my principle and maturity date. Most recently Nationstar claims to be collecting a debt...but is manufacturing more debt on my home by adding bizarre fees, claiming exorbitant false corporate advances that they are using to cover that they made a private deal with BOA to 'prepaid my principle to BOA, when BOA had written it off.

All which was hidden from me and not agreed to at all. Then proceeded to collect monthly payments for hundreds in fees that should be like most companies offer to collect payments for free; purposely make me 'appear late' dispite that am paying on time, threatening to collect corporate advances that never existed and making up stories they simply cannot record things accurately due to the time and trouble it would be to upgrade their computer fields to reflect the truth.

Nationstar may have made an illegal organized deal w BOA to double up on BOA's HAMP write-offs and both have collected 'bonuses' from government and still continue to do so and record false info and collect overages each month illegally. Also Nationstar has, in my opinion, used false recording and manipulation of escrow account to line pocket and keep overages under their control by purposely miscalculating escrow amounts to appear short, then collect more then due purposely with intent to defraud in my opinion.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: satisfacton.

Nationstar Mortgage Cons: Wont fix their mistake.

Comments

Yes - this is our opinion too. We have proof of stolen Escrow Surplus year over year!!

This FRAUD must be stopped! abomiNationstar.com