Jupiter, Florida

I called Nationstar for a payoff on my mortgage loan. the representative I talked to said he would send me an email with the payoff amount.

When I got the email, it directed me to Nationstar's website. I went through the process of requesting the payoff but I was asked to agree to a $35.00 fee to obtain the payoff. Of course, I did not agree.

In my view Nationstar has always been inherently pernicious, obnoxious and truly customer unfriendly. I am about to file a complaint with the federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

What's so incredibly surprising is that they continue to get away with ripping their customers off. They obviously have a terrible reputation with their customers; yet they continue their shenanigans with impunity.

What they need is a hefty class action lawsuit to teach them a lesson. Anyone interested in joining me?

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Loan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Lewes, Delaware, United States #1245061

True. They are a horrible obnoxious.

Money scamming untruthful.

So called co

At every turn they manipulate and infuriate .. No help what so ever to help resolve any situation .