1600 E St Andrew Pl, Santa Ana, CA 92705, USA
Interest Rate

This is the worst company!! Customer service has no clue on how to help you.

They either read from a script or make up things as they go along. You get a different response every time you call to the same question. The supervisors are rude and uninformative. My mortgage was sold to them from Bank of America.

Since then my life has been a living {{Redacted}}. Dealing with them has been a horrible experience. I need someone to talk to that gives a damn! They "assign" a rep to you that never answers the phone and hardly ever replies to voice mail.

I feel lost and I am watching a situation get worse that could've been solved months ago within a 15 minute conversation. I wish my mortgage was in the hands of a more responsible, considerate and caring company.

This is my home! Who is the idiot in charge!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage.

Comments

I've been going through the same thing ever since this mortgage company took over my loan. Every representative in the Loss Draft department has a different thing to say and so rude that they hang up the phone when they cannot answer the questions correctly

@Anonymous

Horrible customer service. It's so bad that they had to change the name to MR.COOPER!

This company has the worst customer service department I have ever dealt with. The person I talked to on the phone acted like he didn't have a clue.

I asked to speak to his supervisor, and of course he would not let me.

So he eventually gave me some information that sounded like he had just made it up to get rid of me. I have little hope of getting my problem resolved any time soon.