Los Angeles, California

My loan was recently transferred to Nationstar Mortgage. We have NEVER been ate with our payments since purchasing our home 15 years ago.

Since Nationstar bought our loan, we receive repeated telephone calls and hang ups from them.... if you don't answer, they don't leave a message. When I answer the phone, it is ALL AUTOMATED. thanks for wasting my time!!!

When I call back I'm requested to enter my social security #. When I finally have someone to talk to, and ask for a supervisor, I get put on eternal hold. literally no one eve came back on the line. talk about harassing phone calls and for no reason.

My mortgage payments have been made on time, never late, before or since we became Nationstar Mortgage customers. we had not received a bill from them so we continued to pay online to ocwen, who informed us that our payment would be transferred to nation star. not so... apparently.

their reps have no idea what we are calling about! it's great that you don't have a say in who buys your loan...

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Loan.

• Harassing Phone Calls Nationstar

Comments

Norwich, Connecticut, United States #1279362

They call my number at least 2 times a day every day. They never leave a message and when I pick up its an automated call or it hangs up on me.

I pay my mortgage on time every month for over 15 years. I Never have been late.

Nation Star if you read these posts STOP THE Harassing CALLS!!!! YOU SUCK!

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1102905

I am going through the exact same thing now after my loan was transferred to NationStar. I have never been late with a payment on any of my mortgages until now.

When I call to find out what is going on, I get put in an endless loop. eventually, when you get the option to speak to a rep, the call goes into a black hole. Never a response. Now they stuck me with late fees/ a $14 fee to make the payment today (Western Union I guess).

It's ridiculous.

Probably easier to refinance to get rid of them.