Denver, North Carolina

I just bought a new home in april. My mortgage was sold to Nationstar a month later.

Since that time, Nationstar continues to send me notifications about my lack of homeowners insurance. I called twice and faxed to them a copy of my insurance policy (which they should already have when buying mortgage loans since its required to have).

Now, at the end of September they sent me a bill showing my new payment with an additional $95 added to it. They took $870 out of my escrow to purchase me there own insurance and another $900 out for county taxes. Both of these things I had to pay at closing to purchase the home.

I cant understand why they cant manage there mortgages more efficiently instead of me having to take care of there mistakes. I have now called 3 times and each representive states they are looking into it but not sure what happened. My insurance company also called them to give them my policy information again. They told her I would still have to call to get the issue fixed.

Why?

Isn't that part of there job? My job is not paying me to be on the phone with them all day trying to FIX there mistakes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage.

Comments

Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1041087

You are in the very beginning of Nationstar's game. They tack on fees that are not explained, next thing you know they will be missing payments, then 3 months behind, then foreclosure threats.

Please call me there are some things I would like to discuss with you and set you on a good path to not go there with them.

and you will not be able to get through. I have Nationstar for 5 years and this game has continued, but I got them where it hurts.

360-801-7763

rugergrl@hotmail.com

It's a scam so they can just jack up ur payments and steal ur money