On November 28, 2016 my wife's cousin passed away; he lived in San Fran.I had to drive my wife to S.F.

because this person was single and the last in the family line. My wife had to: 1) deal with the hospital where he died. 2) make arrangements for his cremation. 3) hire an attorney to make arrangements for disposal of his worldly possessions.

On our way to and from S.F. I tried several times to make my December payment. I was unable to reach someone, anyone who was authorized to process same. I made several attempts at doing this without success.

When I returned home, on 12/17/2016 I made the payment by snail mail along with a letter of explanation. I enclosed a copy of the death certificate for verification. Today I received a phone call informing me of my Jan. payment was due.

I called NS. and was greeted by someone in the Philippines who talked but would not listen. This person took all my info. then called me back to tell me she had not made my payment because she was "off shore" (that's why I couldn't understand her.) When I did try to make it 'on line' I found I owed TWICE as much money.

Why, after making my Dec, payment on the 17 of Dec., NationStar still shows my owing $1,632.38? for payments of $753.99? If you refuse to pay the late fee it's put on the end of the contract. And why does NationStar hire people who can't speak English (but they think they can) instead of someone who DOES speak English?

Is it to keep their overhead down?Thank God I'll be able to pay off this loan soon.

Review about: Nationstar Mortgage Customer Care.

Preferred solution: HIRE ENGLISH SPEAKING REPS. and 2, work on updating your correspondance..

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments