HSBC Bank sold my mortgage to Nation Star Bank. The transfer to Nation Star took place in oct 2016.

nation star applied my payment to the escrow account and not my payment . i have called several times and spoke with 4 representatives. Each representative has sent to me that they have taken care of the issue. However it is not December and the issue still has not been taken care of.

I have documented all the calls with the representatives.

now nation star is sending me foreclosure letters and calling me everyday for payment. Now i am going to make a complaint to the consumer financial protection Burea, the Federal Reserve in regards to Nation Stare Mortgage and HSBC Bank and the improper handiling of selling off my mortgage.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage.

Reason of review: nation star bought my mortgage from HSBC bank and there is a discrepancy in missapplied funds.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Nationstar Mortgage Cons: Not applying my payment properly.

Comments

CONTACT CERTIFIED FORENSIC LOAN AUDITOR - and tell them what happened, you will find that this is a sham that Nationstar and HSBC are doing all over this Nation. It may be worth to have them run a report for you.I believe that you will find that Nationstar is recording false Assignments purchases of the Mortgage /Loan from HSBC.

You will probably find out that Freddie Mac owns the Loan - not HSBC and therefore they can not sell what they don't own. Fight this They work out deals with attorneys and judges and have a Hearing and a Nationstar Witness lies about Assignment