1.6
Interest Rate

My mortgage is with them.I went to refinance was told all set to go.

Then there was an issue with my mortgage because I was married when purchased and now was single, but they didn't notice it the first time. Will take a few days to pull a new title. Don't hear back to them, finally they answer after the 2nd email I send looking for an update. They pulled the wrong payoff numbers when they set up the loan.

Understanding they pulled the numbers I did not supply them. Because of this I went from needing less than $1400 cash to needing $6,000 cash.

What a joke.I know there is a lot of paperwork needed but they are the ones that were HOUNDING me to refinance then couldn't get the paperwork right.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Nationstar Mortgage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nationstar Mortgage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was runaround and being ignored. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nationstar Mortgage and nationstar mortgage mortgage refinance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments