Interest Rate

Nationstar Mortgage is the worst company ever dealt with in our lives.I wouldn't ever turn to Nationstar again if they were the last mortgage company on earth.

The employees constantly give the run around. I have now applied for four different modifications as they have requested and given all kinds of excuses so that they don't have to provide us with a new modification. Can't believe they are allowed to be in business!!! The company is suppose to assist people but people end up worse off than when started.

They are crooks and should be in jail for a long time.

This reviewer shared experience about "many issues too many to count" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nationstar Mortgage. The most disappointing about nationstar mortgage customer care at Nationstar Mortgage was get the run-around and nationstar refuse to work with customer , but reviewer liked fraudulent predatory company. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nationstar Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Nationstar Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1215837

So true!!!!I don't know how we even got tied up with this rotten mortgage company.

They come to your house and leave their little dirty letter on your door for the entire neighborhood to see even when your mortgage is paid!!!!! They give you the run around on the phone and modifications are a joke and a lie. I am ready to sue them and I wish everyone that is displeased with them would join in!!!

There is strength in numbers!!!!!!Nationstar needs TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS NIE!!!!!

Matawan, New Jersey, United States #1203041

My family dealt with the same thing at the end nationstar refused to do a modification. My family lost the house. Try to get out from under nationstar.