Nationstar Mortgage - Nationstar Mortage

24 of 207 Nationstar Mortgage reviews

Monthly I have been paying extra Principal on the 2nd Mortgage to pay down the loan, which began June 3, 2016 -- July 5, 2016 (next payment due August) --- the extra Principal payment was applied correctly.

I received August statement on 8/09/2016 - said Payment Due Date 10/01/2016 they used my Extra Principal, paid by Check #3242 in the Amount of $756.00, the payment was applied 2 payments of $656.93 and Interest $200.61 and Interest $203.21.

Applied $107.82 as the Principal payment. Made a call to customer service they reversed the mistake. I also said to customer service that the next payment is for September 2016 - I sent in a separate check for the Principal (they made the same mistake). **Now I have received payment on 9/12/16 next payment due November 2016** I am now making an appointment with Nationstar Mortgage concerning misuse of my Principle payment.

I am also a Senior age 67.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Review category
Loans and Mortgages
review #922685 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nationstar Mortgage? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
24 of 207 Nationstar Mortgage reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.