5.0

Monthly I have been paying extra Principal on the 2nd Mortgage to pay down the loan, which began June 3, 2016 -- July 5, 2016 (next payment due August) --- the extra Principal payment was applied correctly.

I received August statement on 8/09/2016 - said Payment Due Date 10/01/2016 they used my Extra Principal, paid by Check #3242 in the Amount of $756.00, the payment was applied 2 payments of $656.93 and Interest $200.61 and Interest $203.21.

Applied $107.82 as the Principal payment. Made a call to customer service they reversed the mistake. I also said to customer service that the next payment is for September 2016 - I sent in a separate check for the Principal (they made the same mistake). **Now I have received payment on 9/12/16 next payment due November 2016** I am now making an appointment with Nationstar Mortgage concerning misuse of my Principle payment.

I am also a Senior age 67.

Tiffany2016_2016 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Nationstar Mortgage and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nationstar Mortgage to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nationstar Mortgage and nationstar mortgage loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments