Las Vegas, Nevada
5.0

Monthly I have been paying extra Principal on the 2nd Mortgage to pay down the loan, which began June 3, 2016 -- July 5, 2016 (next payment due August) --- the extra Principal payment was applied correctly.

I received August statement on 8/09/2016 - said Payment Due Date 10/01/2016 they used my Extra Principal, paid by Check #3242 in the Amount of $756.00, the payment was applied 2 payments of $656.93 and Interest $200.61 and Interest $203.21.

Applied $107.82 as the Principal payment. Made a call to customer service they reversed the mistake. I also said to customer service that the next payment is for September 2016 - I sent in a separate check for the Principal (they made the same mistake). **Now I have received payment on 9/12/16 next payment due November 2016** I am now making an appointment with Nationstar Mortgage concerning misuse of my Principle payment.

I am also a Senior age 67.

Review about: Nationstar Mortgage Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage Customer Care Review from Edmond, Oklahoma Nationstar Mortgage "CHARLES SULLIVAN is passive aggressively rude and pathetically egotistical. He did nothing but interrupt me throughout a 12min. conversation when I contacted him in regards a mistake that Nationstar..." Read more Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more New JW Marriott at Walt Disney World ! (To be built by DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach) Dcs Real Estate Investments "Yes! DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach filed plans with Orange County on July 24, 2017 to develop the newest JW Marriott Hotel at Disney World. The new hotel..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Please do not rent from them if you have a choice. American Homes 4 Rent "I rented for 4 months. The first month I sent 2 checks from my bank and they mysteriously got one but not the other. They charge me a late fee..." Read more