Monthly I have been paying extra Principal on the 2nd Mortgage to pay down the loan, which began June 3, 2016 -- July 5, 2016 (next payment due August) --- the extra Principal payment was applied correctly.
I received August statement on 8/09/2016 - said Payment Due Date 10/01/2016 they used my Extra Principal, paid by Check #3242 in the Amount of $756.00, the payment was applied 2 payments of $656.93 and Interest $200.61 and Interest $203.21.
Applied $107.82 as the Principal payment. Made a call to customer service they reversed the mistake. I also said to customer service that the next payment is for September 2016 - I sent in a separate check for the Principal (they made the same mistake). **Now I have received payment on 9/12/16 next payment due November 2016** I am now making an appointment with Nationstar Mortgage concerning misuse of my Principle payment.
I am also a Senior age 67.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- "Them AH took my truck out of my yard ,I had a check Pending they took it on the same day ,my payment was $140.00 and every time a payment..."
- "Life Time Fitness in Las Vegas (based in MN) has a NO CELL PHONE policy for the locker room, which they never enforced. I complained July 2014 cell phones..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "TLC sold me and my girl a 20,000 point platinum membership membership. the salesman told us that we could get countless vacations for $249 dollars and use our points to..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."