Nationstar Mortgage Customer Care Review from Edmond, Oklahoma

49 of 207 Nationstar Mortgage reviews

CHARLES SULLIVAN is passive aggressively rude and pathetically egotistical.He did nothing but interrupt me throughout a 12min.

conversation when I contacted him in regards a mistake that Nationstar made and continued to harass me about. Needless to say, he refused to listen to me, repeatedly interrupting only to tell me how to complete something that was already taken care of and also to tell me how he couldn't help me! When I explained that I wanted to be transferred to someone who would listen to me, he refused, explaining that there was ABSOLUTELY NO ONE ELSE THAT COULD HELP ME IN THE WHOLE COMPANY and then proceeded to prank called my phone in an attempt to humiliate me. I have uploaded a picture of his call to me where he sat quietly while I continued to say hello and then hung up and me calling the number back and finding out it was him because he let his voice mail pick it up.

CHARLES SULLIVAN IS PROOF POSITIVE THAT NATIONSTAR IS THE WORST FINANCE COMPANY EVER! You'd have to be in order to hire someone that repulsive and rude. He doesn't deserve to work with DEAD PEOPLE much less people who need help!

He's useless.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
49 of 207 Nationstar Mortgage reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nationstar Mortgage. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nationstar Mortgage.
Filing a new complaint about
×