1.4
Interest Rate

CHARLES SULLIVAN is passive aggressively rude and pathetically egotistical.He did nothing but interrupt me throughout a 12min.

conversation when I contacted him in regards a mistake that Nationstar made and continued to harass me about. Needless to say, he refused to listen to me, repeatedly interrupting only to tell me how to complete something that was already taken care of and also to tell me how he couldn't help me! When I explained that I wanted to be transferred to someone who would listen to me, he refused, explaining that there was ABSOLUTELY NO ONE ELSE THAT COULD HELP ME IN THE WHOLE COMPANY and then proceeded to prank called my phone in an attempt to humiliate me. I have uploaded a picture of his call to me where he sat quietly while I continued to say hello and then hung up and me calling the number back and finding out it was him because he let his voice mail pick it up.

CHARLES SULLIVAN IS PROOF POSITIVE THAT NATIONSTAR IS THE WORST FINANCE COMPANY EVER! You'd have to be in order to hire someone that repulsive and rude. He doesn't deserve to work with DEAD PEOPLE much less people who need help!

He's useless.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nationstar Mortgage and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nationstar Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Nationstar Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments