I was 2 months behind and they said we had to pay 2400 dollars after making arrangments which never got made.They refused to take my monthly payment and then some supervisor like lady got on the phone and was really rude.

I said ok Ill just pay the 2400 and Ill use a credit card. Then they say we don't take cards even though we pay with our debit card online each month. They wanted my bank account info. Who refuses full payment.

2 months behind and all this hassle. She tells my wife we are not taking your money do you want me to write it down and spell it out for you.

Who are these people.Why the *** did BOA send me to them.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nationstar Mortgage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nationstar Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Nationstar Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1237438

When you are a deadbeat who is 2 months behind in payments, don't be surprised if your credit is not welcomed with opened arms. Many/most companies require full payment via certified check. If you were given the option to pay by personal check, you were VERY lucky.