1.2
Interest Rate

Horrible customer service.First girl had an attitude, wouldn't let me speak to the supervisor, and put me on hold for 20 minutes.

Called back again, and mikayla or Michaela who was looking for a fax number to give me said "give me the *** fax number" to one of her co-workers while o was on the phone and I found that very unprofessional.I usually have no problems with Nationstar, but today was ridiculous.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of nationstar mortgage customer care from Nationstar Mortgage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nationstar Mortgage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nationstar Mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments

Buffalo, New York, United States #1236773

Oh No I had a feeling they are just playing games with us asking for docs they already have attitudes from many department ,emails stating they have the paper they are waiting on then a week later they don't I feel they are now stalling I provided a complete modification app on Oct 13 ,its like they are waiting till I`m behind 90 days so they can start the foreclosure process terrified we have done everything as asked jumped through hoops resending and circling info that was right in front of there face yet the didn't see it and once pointing out they said I fad to re fax and circle it ,are they for real ??? the treatment is horrendous , our hardship is a very ill child and my wife is no longer able to work they have stessed out our family beyond words this fake front that they are here to help is complete bull and I want to hire a lawyer but can't afford one Godd Luck to all