Interest Rate

I have the worse experience with this company Nationstar mortgage.I have my mortgage with CitiMortgage for over 10 years.

I was trasferred service to Nationstar in August 2016 and I did a payoff in September 2016. I waited for 3 weeks before I could get my escrow refund back so I can pay my property taxes. I deposited the refund check on Friday and Saturday morning, I received an email from Nationstar stating that the refund check was cancelled. I called in and asked them why??

They said bc I requested it to be cancleec...what??? I never did. Why would I cancel the escrow refund check when that is my money. Called in to complain and they said there is nothing they can do about the cancellation.

Told them that is their error ans they kept refusing it.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Nationstar Mortgage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nationstar Mortgage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nationstar Mortgage and nationstar mortgage customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments

Newell, North Carolina, United States #1242118

NEVER !!!!!!!!!! BE CAREFUL STAY ON TOP OF THE LEAST CHANGE IN YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN YOU DIDN'T MAKE ONE.HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE.