Pretoria, Gauteng
Interest Rate

Nationstar encourage me to fall behind on my payment so I would qualify for a modification and made it sound like something good because my payments will be lower.

After four different trial periods they kept losing my paperwork, kept giving me the runaround and then started foreclosure proceedings without me knowing.

I had to file bankruptcy and for two years I went from paying 800 a month to paying 2000 a month and the terms was going to be for 5 years and my home would be paid for.

I had over $90,000 in equity and now I know that's why they wanted my house. After they saw that I was going to pay the house off in just five years, they made a modification where my payments are $700, but they dragged my mortgage out another 40 years... I was five years from paying my house off even before all of this mess started.

My goal is to have that modification dissolved and the slate wiped clean and go back to making my regular mortgage payments now that all of the rearrage has been caught up, and get my home paid off in less than five years.

I have stacks and stacks of emails where they were encouraging me to not make my payment so I could get a modification, and numerous emails where theyre repeating themselves and asking for the same information and saying they lost numerous documents.

I can even prove pain and suffering, I never in my 40 years had to take medication ...but just a few months after this craziness from Nationstar giving me the runaround and making me jump through hoops, I had to go to my doctor for anxiety medication and sleep medication..

and to this day I'm still taking it because of them.

Please contact me

704-231-1394

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Fixed Rate Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Yes they are criminals no doubt about it.Dont know how to shut them down but they are theives.