1.1
Interest Rate

Update by user Nov 23, 2016

I also talked to them later on this day.The supervisor said my ex called and change back the address.

I got very upset. I said well can you make sure something like this doesn't happen again. She said of course. I said can I have the date that my ex called so I have it on record.

She said oh, well that has not happened. My apologies! She assured me this would never happen again though. I went to check later, she never switched my mailing address!

I called back again, a lady actually switched it. The First Lady, Her name was Miriam and she is a supervisor for customer support. This is the worst customer service I have ever had.

Lying to me, sending my personal information to the wrong address, not fixing the problem, I wish so badly it never got switched to Nationstar.They are one of the worst companies I have ever delt with.

Original review posted by user Nov 22, 2016

This has been one of the worst companies to work with.

I broke up with my ex boyfriend, turned out to be a dangerous situation.

He changed his address. So nationstar bought out my mortgage and keeps sending all my billing information and welcome packet and everything to my ex boyfriend.

I'm the ONLY one on the title. They said they have fixed in 3 times, they give me the run around, say they don't understand me, tell me I'll be transferred to a supervisor and they put me on hold for 45 min no response.

Terrible and scary they are sending out my information to a dangerous ex.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nationstar Mortgage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nationstar Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Nationstar Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments