Nationstar Mortgage is the worse and most incompetent mortgage company we've ever had.When I paid my mortgage for January 1, 2016 I included an extra $100.00 to be applied towards paying down the principal and even noted this on my payment voucher but they put the $100.00 into a suspense account instead.
Although my next mortgage payment is not due until February 1st, 2016 and it states this on their website, I got a letter from them yesterday dated 12/29/15 which was 2 days AFTER posting my January 1, 2016 mortgage payment stating " the total amount required to bring this account current is $1,378.87. please remit the remaining amount due in order to complete a full payment owed." I even called Nationstar Mortgage at the end of December to express concern that the extra $100.00 sent and received by them on 12/27/15 had not been applied to pay down my principal and the person I spoke to told me when they processed my next voucher it would be applied to principal at that time which made no sense at all.
In addition, how can I owe them $1,378.87 when my next mortgage payment is not due until February 1st?So now when a person sends extra money to Nationstar Mortgage to pay down the principal it gets put into a suspense account instead?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..."
- "Update by Homeowner: Bayview let the insurance lapse and so many days beyond that, the insurance company (State Farm) had to get some waiver. But the best part is yet..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "First time i had a bad experience in roseburg oregon for an app order they appeased me by free food and filling my order that was already charged to my..."
- "Was recommended a photographer for my kids party. She made me pay a deposit which was fine. When it came 2 the day of the party, she was..."
- "Simply was trying to have a part replaced for a planter that's finish was incredibly non durable and scraped off with the slightest abrasion. It took weeks to get replies..."