Nationstar Mortgage is the worse and most incompetent mortgage company we've ever had.When I paid my mortgage for January 1, 2016 I included an extra $100.00 to be applied towards paying down the principal and even noted this on my payment voucher but they put the $100.00 into a suspense account instead.
Although my next mortgage payment is not due until February 1st, 2016 and it states this on their website, I got a letter from them yesterday dated 12/29/15 which was 2 days AFTER posting my January 1, 2016 mortgage payment stating " the total amount required to bring this account current is $1,378.87. please remit the remaining amount due in order to complete a full payment owed." I even called Nationstar Mortgage at the end of December to express concern that the extra $100.00 sent and received by them on 12/27/15 had not been applied to pay down my principal and the person I spoke to told me when they processed my next voucher it would be applied to principal at that time which made no sense at all.
In addition, how can I owe them $1,378.87 when my next mortgage payment is not due until February 1st?So now when a person sends extra money to Nationstar Mortgage to pay down the principal it gets put into a suspense account instead?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- "August 2005 I moved to a home known as 24XXX Cruise Circle Dr. Canyon Lake, CA. 92587. In February 2007 I purchased the home. In 2010 my mortgage company GMAC..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "Simply was trying to have a part replaced for a planter that's finish was incredibly non durable and scraped off with the slightest abrasion. It took weeks to get replies..."
- "Was recommended a photographer for my kids party. She made me pay a deposit which was fine. When it came 2 the day of the party, she was..."
- "First time i had a bad experience in roseburg oregon for an app order they appeased me by free food and filling my order that was already charged to my..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."