Nationstar Mortgage is the worse and most incompetent mortgage company we've ever had.When I paid my mortgage for January 1, 2016 I included an extra $100.00 to be applied towards paying down the principal and even noted this on my payment voucher but they put the $100.00 into a suspense account instead.
Although my next mortgage payment is not due until February 1st, 2016 and it states this on their website, I got a letter from them yesterday dated 12/29/15 which was 2 days AFTER posting my January 1, 2016 mortgage payment stating " the total amount required to bring this account current is $1,378.87. please remit the remaining amount due in order to complete a full payment owed." I even called Nationstar Mortgage at the end of December to express concern that the extra $100.00 sent and received by them on 12/27/15 had not been applied to pay down my principal and the person I spoke to told me when they processed my next voucher it would be applied to principal at that time which made no sense at all.
In addition, how can I owe them $1,378.87 when my next mortgage payment is not due until February 1st?So now when a person sends extra money to Nationstar Mortgage to pay down the principal it gets put into a suspense account instead?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..."
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "Before you use The Lending Club The Lending Club also LendingClub.com is popular in searches for personal, signature and all purpose loans. They are on other sites as well touting 10..."
- "First time i had a bad experience in roseburg oregon for an app order they appeased me by free food and filling my order that was already charged to my..."
- "Was recommended a photographer for my kids party. She made me pay a deposit which was fine. When it came 2 the day of the party, she was..."
- "Simply was trying to have a part replaced for a planter that's finish was incredibly non durable and scraped off with the slightest abrasion. It took weeks to get replies..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."