Interest Rate

Nationstar has been holding my property tax over payment of $718.16 for almost a year.

Finally on 8/22/16 a Ms. Kendra Taylor of Nationstar Mortgage (Glass House Dept.) informed me, that they sent off my refund check via UPS and gave me a tracking number.

Well, the tracking number was not a valid one and I am still waiting for my refund!!

Nationstar slaps mortgage holders with late fees, if they are late paying their mortgages.

But when it comes to refund an over payment, Nationstar takes their own sweet time, or may never pay you at all....

So much for their "customer service".

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $718. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nationstar Mortgage. The most disappointing about nationstar mortgage fixed rate mortgage from Nationstar Mortgage was nationstar letting me wait for my refund check Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nationstar Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Nationstar Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1240433

Same issue...paid off loan which resulted in overpayment of $5,569.23.

Refund of overpayment is massive run around. Everyone in Customer Service say it is handled and will expedite... not so!

They are unlawfully holding refunds for an extended period to gain interest on our money.

No email addresses, Fax numbers or any other contact information available.Customer Service will not let you speak to a supervisor or manager!

Hire an attorney and make them pay what is rightfully yours!