My dad passed away in March of 2015 which put my mom in a really bad spot.I contacted Nationstar about ways she could possibly lower her mortgage payment and they offered a modification.

I personally know nothing about lians and especially mortgages so i said ok.

Recuvef a call last week letting me know dhe 2ad approved fir said mod and her payment would be over 200 more than we started with.I am disgusted with this place!!#

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of nationstar mortgage loan. Nationstar Mortgage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nationstar mortgage loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nationstar Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments

Washington, United States #1114406

Please contact me I can help you

rugergrl@hotmail.com

to Julianna #1133373

How can you help me? I'm not in the mood for scams so if that is what you're trying you can keep it!!!