Ever seen Nationstar has had my mortage I have been having problems me and my husband got a call on March saying if we got 1040.00 dollars in we would be current know we are getting calls saying that we still owe 1100.70 dollars and we sent in this months payment and we still owe this months payment I have tried to tell them over and over we are not behind but they dont care what you say its all about trying to take your home but my home is not a brick home its a trailer and I have stop working on my home because why if they take it and I have put all the work in they will have a big surprise the roof was leaking the floors got wet and they sagging the walls are messed up because of the leak so I am not going to mess with it anymore because Nationstar wanted they will have to fix it

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Nationstar Mortgage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nationstar Mortgage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nationstar Mortgage and nationstar mortgage mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments