Citibank recently sold our mortgage to Nationstar.I can honestly say that I have never worked with such an inept provider as Nationstar and this is from someone who has worked with Citibank!

Let's start with the non-existent "welcome package" which has yet to arrive. My mortgage was due 4/1 so I attempted to create an account on the website to make my payment. Did you know that you cannot create an account on the awful Nationstar website without the Welcome Package? Well, you can't.

I called customer service and while the representative was pleasant, she could not help me because, you guessed it! No Welcome Package. She did explain that the packages were delayed and that Nationstar was "granting a 60 day extension for payment of the mortgage". Hey Nationstar, *** me.

Any organization that buys a loan portfolio from another bank and then can literally not service the mortgagees deserves a special place in the Trump administration.Taking my mortgage elsewhere.

Review about: Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Same here...I received one quick letter from CitiMortgage indicating the new Mortgage company but have not received another other information.

Time to change companies.

CitiMortgage sold our mortgage to Nationstar and I have only been able to log in to their website once. Customer care is NO help so I have no way to pay my mortgage online. S frustrating.