Nationstar mortgage is horrible!They cashed my check for my dec payment, yet are claiming i didn't pay!

I faxed over a copy of cancelled check and bank statement at their request. Called the next day to make sure they received my fax.they verified that yes they did, but said id have to wait 7-10 business days so they could investigate. After waiting the 10 days i called to get thier ruling, only to be told that they never received my fax! Then they had me email pics of the same info i faxed prior!

Was told id receive a confirmation email but i would have to wait another 7-10 days for thier investigation. I never received a confirmation for my email that i promptly sent! I called, they said call back on the 3rd of feb if i don't hear from anyone. In addition, they called me claiming i haven't paid my bill for nov and jan.

when on both occasions they cashed my checks days before i received a call claiming i didnt! And not to mention customer service is a joke! All you get is the run around and they are rude as ***! Something needs to be done about this company.

I think they are scamming people out of money for sure!

Im about to consult a lawyer!I hate nationstar!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of nationstar mortgage mortgage from Nationstar Mortgage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nationstar Mortgage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nationstar Mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments