My Nationstar review is 0.00.I thought when BofA sold or transferred my mortgage to Nationstar ( who really knows.

The banks have their own crooky system) I thought things would get better. OMG. Nationstar took off where BofA stopped. Same tactics.

Loss paperwork. Not speaking to the same person twice. Just strong arm tactics. I say,"get rid of banking." They just take your money.

American citizens can invest their own money.Start by putting it a dresser drawer.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Nationstar Mortgage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nationstar Mortgage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nationstar Mortgage and nationstar mortgage mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments

Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage Customer Care Review from Edmond, Oklahoma Nationstar Mortgage "CHARLES SULLIVAN is passive aggressively rude and pathetically egotistical. He did nothing but interrupt me throughout a 12min. conversation when I contacted him in regards a mistake that Nationstar..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more