Middlebury, Connecticut
Interest Rate

They jumped my payments 110% with no explanation or notice, they returned payments for 5 months then started forecloser on me for not paying?? They sent me letters stateing the were debt collectors for Wells Fargo for the mortgage but Wells Fargo has no clue about it.

Meanwhile I'm in and out of court while they keep adding b/s fees and fines. The government should look VERY carefully at what these people are doing because it has fraud and scam written ALL over it!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

You have to send them a debt validation letter by certified mail, requesting that they approved the Debt when they cannot prove the that you owe them toy can sue them in federal court for violating the Fair Debt collection Practices Act. They have 30 days to respond.

Same problem with this company frauds threatening letters not even behind they need to be stopped

They are frauds doing same thing to me held 3 payments stating my acct was suspense escrow went up my house payment jumped 110 %% they said they were starting foreclosure when I am not even behind Please Somebody this company needs to be stopped please frauds !!!!

Same here. Saying we missed 5 months payment and come the next month they want to for close! Help

Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1041085

Please call me I am in same situation as you can help you I have enough proof of fraud to topple them and it sounds like you do too.

360-801-7763

rugergrl@hotmail.com

to Jules #1125310

I am having same issues they need to b stopped

to Jules Palm Desert, California, United States #1193383

same with me. Nationstar lost 5 of my mortgage checks and reported me to all credit rating agencies, as not having paid my mortgage for 5 months.

Now my credit score nose dived. I sent them my 5 cancelled/cashed checks for the months they claimed I did not pay, but no reply. They are now foreclosing on me. I have never been late paying the mortgage since the beginning of the loan, 9 years ago.

I am now forced to hire a lawyer. How can Nationstar get away with this consistent systemic abuse of mortgage holders?