Richmond, Kentucky
Interest Rate

Customer service sucks, they are liars, and when I called them to discuss why random people kept leaving hangers on my door, no one was able to help me and they would state "Well, im not sure." This "business" is a joke. Go elsewhere, anywhere really.

As you can see from the overwhelming amount of terrible reviews, you dont just have to take my word for it. I have now had to hire a lawyer to deal with them and its been the best money spent since I will no longer have to deal with them. They are the reason hardworking people in America are left homeless because they gove you no warning if they try to foreclose and unfortunately some people dont have the money set back to pay a lawyers fee or find a new place to go. They are disgusting.

And in case I didnt mention, their customer service is no help even if you call to dispute a problem or get an answer. Overall, extremely shotty, lying, immoral organization.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage.

Comments