Wilmer, Alabama
4.0
Interest Rate

I have had nationstar for 5 years.My payment is due on the first but not late until the 16th.

Never had any kind of a problem. One time my husband pay check was screwed up and couldn't pay until about the 19th no problem. I think they even waived the late fee cause on paid on time regularly. You guys are scaring me.

Ever heard of CMG mortgage?I have A chance to refi with them instead of nationstar but chose to stay with nationstar cause they had been easy to deal with

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Nationstar Mortgage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nationstar Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Nationstar Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments

They have an F rating with bbb. I've never seen an F rating. Juat look at all the complaints.all due respect your either lucky or lieing