Carson City, Nevada
3.0

I refinanced an FHA mortgage with Nationstar into a conventional mortgage with another lender. In the payoff statement they required me to pay the normal monthly FHA mortgage insurance premium twice.

Then, when I received the refund check of my escrow account, it was less than the indicated balance by several hundred dollars. When I called to inquire about the difference, I was told that the FHA mortgage insurance premium had be deducted yet a third time.

This may be correct and legal, but I was not provided with any accounting information about how my escrow refund was calculated. The check stub simply said "loan payoff refund." I guess their policy is to just send you what they think you are owed without any explanation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Nationstar Mortgage Cons: Customer service.

Comments

If you feel its lower than thought it probably is. I can get you in touch with my paralegal who will call them on your behalf no cost to you to see what the heck they have been doing to your account, fees, misapplied payments, etc.

I forgot to give you my contact info. My phone number is all over this forum,

360-801-7763

rugergrl@hotmail.com

I forgot to give you my contact info. My phone number is all over this forum,

360-801-7763

rugergrl@hotmail.com

@Jules

HI JULES, CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFO. WE TRIED REACHING YOU AT THE NUMBER YOU LISTED. I HAVE A CLOSE FRIEND DEALING WITH THESE ISSUES AND IF NOTHING IS DONE SOON, SHE WILL FORCLOSE AND LOSE HER HOME.