Interest Rate

Nationstar mortgage's KEVIN FULTON, customer relations specialist replied to my posts on this site via a letter dated March 2, 2015.After dancing around the issues I addressed and countless other consumers have complained about on this and other forums.

Nationstar contends that have handled as they should have. Kevin Fulton letter says the following ' Please be advised that final disposition of the loan was completed on December 2, 2014, and the above referenced property is in the process of being transferred to an undisclosed third party'. As of today, March 9, 2015 the above referenced property still remains in my name....so again I must point out that Nationstar was not honest in their correspondence with me...the property has not been transferred...after 90 days the transfer has not taken place.

Is their anyone at Nationstar mortgage that has the slightest clue of what is going???

I will report on this website daily until the property transfer is complete and reflected on the auditors website....every single day....Kevin....don't forget to check pissed consumer for my daily updates a

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Nationstar Mortgage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nationstar Mortgage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nationstar Mortgage property loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #956644

I agree they are a bunch of idiots