Same deal.NS came like a thief in the night, bank of america left the door unlocked for them.

Now i've even gone so far as to change cell numbers due to their dialy diligence, starting on the 2nd or 3rd of the month. Ive even almost lost my house while in the middle of a refinance that was to lower my payment with them. This they achieved by sending mail forms back and forth from texas to tennessee, telling me they were'nt filled out correctly. At this point they allowed me to get three months behind, then refusing to except any payment less than the full amount owed.

All this time they were assuring me these payments would just be rolled into the refinance, yet their legal office was sending me mail that informed me i was so far behind they were going to forclose in less than a week from the date of that letter.

I ended up having to get a loan to bring my payment current in the allotted time.It puts hate in your heart.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nationstar Mortgage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nationstar Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Nationstar Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments

East Hemet, California, United States #1115356

Please contact me you have been screwed over in a major way, probably put you on a 40 year loan, some jacked up payment and lots of accounting issues.

360-801-7763