Street, England
Interest Rate

I am still waiting to receive a refund of $718.16 for overpaid property taxes, which they promised to send via UPS on 8/22/16.

I have still not received the check and get no response from Nationstar, why they have not sent the check yet.

When it comes to refunding, Nationstar seems to take their own sweet time, but if a mortgage holder is late paying their mortgages, they charge a late fee.

I also advise all you mortgage holders to keep a close eye on your PRINCIPAL debt to Nationstar.

If a mortgage holder always pays the mortgage on time, the principal debt ought to go down every month by approx. same amount.

Mine has been going up lately, even though I never missed a mortgage payment in 10 years.

I'm still waiting for an explanation from Nationstar, as to why my principal debt is going up instead going down..

I don't know what is going on at Nationstar, but I have lost all confidence in their accounting.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Fixed Rate Mortgage.

Reason of review: slow refunding, slow replies, confusing accounting.

Nationstar Mortgage Cons: Nationtar not refunding overpaid taxes, Increasing my princicpal debt.

Comments

As a UK Nationstar mortgage holder I have to agree with the ethos of this review. Nationstar changed their website software recently and since then I have been unable to access the website to make payment. Whether it is a ploy to force autopay I'm unsure but I can say I didnt choose them they bought our mortgage in a takeover but i need to reconsider our arrangement it is too stressful not to be able to access our account online, not for one month but two, and for not them not to have recitified it.

OMG, I am currently going through the EXACT same thing with Nationstar! They overpaid my property taxes, and are trying to do a soft-shoe about refunding me, too! I am going after them!!!

They are playing their typical games. Contact me I have insight to share with you , I am fighting back!!!!

rugergrl@hotmail.com