Interest Rate

Nationstar's impound account consistently payed my property taxes two months late, one to two days before the late charge. Because the property taxes were past due, I had to pay them out of pocket for my refinance to get funded. Five weeks later they send my $2950.00 to the county, not to me.

If Nationstar would have checked with the county, Nationstar would have seen that the taxes were paid over a month earlier and still past the due date.

Refinance was needed due to Nationstar's refusal to remove the mortgage insurance, despite my meeting the required 78% debt to 22% equity and never being late on a payment.

Now, due to Nationstar's negligence, I have to wait for the county to process the payment that Nationstar states they wired a month ago, that still hasn't posted, and for the county to refund the funds to Nationstar. Then Nationstar said they will send it to me.

Worst home loan company out there.

EvanH wrote the review because of problems with payment at Nationstar Mortgage. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2950 and wants Nationstar Mortgage to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nationstar Mortgage property taxes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments

call me please you are going to want your loan picked through with eyes that look for fraud. My paralegal found many counts and I am going to litigation

360-801-7763