I am almost 70 yrs old and thanks to Nationstar I now live in my car. They lied thru their teeth both to me and my attorney. Recently they tried to file an insurance claim using my name. This place and their reps do nothing but lie. Please, if you value your living situation do not do business with these people. Promises are never kept! Now after my house was sold and they have left me totally broke, they tell me to start their paperwork process alll over again. Sorry dont have any money to eat so how should I pay an attorney a retainer???

nancydubin300 wrote the review because of "too many lies!!!!" at Nationstar Mortgage. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120000 and wants Nationstar Mortgage to "keep the promise made to me labor day weekend i believe it was 2013".

The most disappointing in user's experience was wont fix their mistake and not a thing this bank and people areevil cruel and heartless. Author liked the most fraudulent predatory company. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nationstar Mortgage and nationstar mortgage customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments