My mother had her mortgage bought by this company. She died last year and they at first were co-operative.

Now they are just not using their head. They are foreclosing on the home, which is their right, however, I offered to take responsibility for the loan and have it transferred to me so that I can own the house and property. They don't want to do it. They have people from several offices contact my brother, who is the executor, and tell him that they will hold off on foreclosure , then lie and say that never happened.

It just doesn't make any sense to me. I thought they were in the business to make more money? Evidently, they have a way of making large amounts by foreclosing on property and then sell it. I wish them luck with selling this place for even what's owed, not including any fees.

I intend to notify all the veterans organizations I can about them. I am a service connected veteran and am forced to move from my home of over 20 years and find somewhere else to live. I will not even consider using them for a home loan. I would rather live in a tent.

I fully intend on sending a letter to the CEO, Mr. Jay Bray, and voice my anger about his company. What I don't understand is how the federal government can allow them to stay in business. They do whatever they want and even if fined, continue with business as usual.

How is this possible?

I have tried other sources to get a loan and pay off the debt owed, and everyone says that this place isn't worth it. So, how are they going to make money?

Review about: Nationstar Mortgage Customer Care.

Reason of review: Failure to communicate.

Preferred solution: Transfer home to my name and allow me to pay it off. .

I didn't like: Way the matter is handled by several offices.

Comments