1.2
Interest Rate

Most awful company that I have ever dealt w!

This company mistakenly added their own insurance to my mortgage loan. I had up-to-date paid insurance, so they should not have added their own to my loan payment. So I called them to remove it, they said they would. However, it was not done. I called again, again they agreed it should not be there, said they would remove it. Ended up calling two more times. The insurance is still there.

At this point, I have been dealing w this company for three months. That is multiple phone calls, many many hours. Each time I call, I have to go thru the full story anew w a different person, so we spend hours on the phone rehashing the same information, and then I'm transferred to another department, where we get to do the same thing again. This takes hours upon hours and we never progress beyond this point, so the issue is never resolved.

I refuse to make the house payment while this insurance is attached. They refuse to remove the insurance, although they acknowledge it should not be there.

Worst company w rude customer service staff and shady business practices.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $3000. traceymm is overall dissatisfied with Nationstar Mortgage. The most disappointing about nationstar mortgage loan at Nationstar Mortgage was inflexible, customer service and shady business practices Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nationstar Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Nationstar Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Comments