1.2
Interest Rate

Most awful company that I have ever dealt w!

This company mistakenly added their own insurance to my mortgage loan. I had up-to-date paid insurance, so they should not have added their own to my loan payment. So I called them to remove it, they said they would. However, it was not done. I called again, again they agreed it should not be there, said they would remove it. Ended up calling two more times. The insurance is still there.

At this point, I have been dealing w this company for three months. That is multiple phone calls, many many hours. Each time I call, I have to go thru the full story anew w a different person, so we spend hours on the phone rehashing the same information, and then I'm transferred to another department, where we get to do the same thing again. This takes hours upon hours and we never progress beyond this point, so the issue is never resolved.

I refuse to make the house payment while this insurance is attached. They refuse to remove the insurance, although they acknowledge it should not be there.

Worst company w rude customer service staff and shady business practices.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Inflexible, Customer service, Shady business practices, Frustrating to deal w.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 14, 2016.

Comments