The property burned down to the ground 3/11/17. Insurance Paid off Mortgage on 5/17/17.

Here it is 9/5/17 and I haven't even gotten to overage check yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are the slowest business, pi$$ pore customer service. Nationstar Mortgage has gotten thairs and said the he!! with me, I can just wait on them to send me mine.

Almost 4 months now I haven't been able to move on because of them. Insurance took care of their business, Nationstar Mortgage needs to do the *** same!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!! !!!! !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....!!!!.!!!.!!!!!!!..............!!.!!!.!!!.!!!.!!!.!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........!!!!!!!!!.!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!.!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!.!!!!.!!.!!.!!.!!!.!!!.!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!.!!!!.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 05, 2017.

Comments

How many other homes owned by Nationstar have burnt down? Sounds very fishy. One employee told me once, it's my job to ruin your credit.

Mortgage was sold to Nationstar a couple of months ago. I knew instinctively I did not want to send money every month to a mortgage company named Mr.

Cooper!! Read the comments and am paying off the mortgage in full. Sounds like it might be *** getting NS aka Mr.

Cooper to release the lien. I'm having a lawyer send a letter with the check just in case.

UnselfishSnail