Interest Rate

Update by user May 20, 2016

We need to bind together and create a class action suit against Nation Star for malefinesse and theft, if not plain embezzlement.

Original review posted by user May 19, 2016

The time has come. We need to start a class action suit against Nation Star.

With over a hundred disgruntled users on this site there must be hundreds more out there that we don't know about just yet. Someone needs to identify a lawyer we can use and then we can all email the lawyer with our stories and sign-up as a member of the class action suit.

What do you say? Is it time? What else do they have to do to us before we take action?

One review said all Nation Star has tried to foreclose on your property to obtain funds from HUD and other government agencies.

I think the review was correct. Now is the time for action by us.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Steal your money take your home make phony statements, Complaint resolution, Get the run-around, This is a debt collector not a mortgage company, Long wait time, Cant talk to a supervisor, Being lied to for 7 months, No follow through.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 19, 2016.

Comments

Please take the time to read the hundreds of Yelp reviews that are just as bad, if not worse! I also had a horrible issue myself with them, and the only person who helped me untangle the horrible mess was John Crudele of the New York Post.

His column of April 8, 2018 offers to help others who have also fallen victim to this company's predatory practices. You can search for it on line :).

forced ins for 6 years. almost $40000.00 worth.

My ins. covers everything. Seeing consumer attorney next week. I come from Illinois.

Trying to force me into forecloser. Payments never late.

Definitely interested. They keep denying a repayment plan time after time.

My income now is more than enough to repay. They don't even call me back. Appeal sent in 3 times with no answer.

Thanks to Bank of America selling my

mortgage before my trial period even expired. They are liars and just want you to lose your home.

Waukegan, Illinois, United States #1263109

I am working with attorneys and already notifying the news about this as well and we are starting a class action lawsuit against Nationstar, If anyone is interested I can be reached through my e-mail, please put in the title CLASS ACTION SUIT NATIONSTAR and leave me your info, I will make sure EVERYONE is accounted for and lets go after these bastards. My e-mail is law5985@hotmail.com. my name is Cynthia, I am located in Illinois and I will NOT allow this to keep happening to us!!!!

Whitman, Massachusetts, United States #1244381

count me in. They are criminals massachussetts here

Atkins, Arkansas, United States #1180847

I have had issues getting Nationstar to finalize my FHA-HAMP Modification. I completed the trial that I was offered, then we signed the Permanent Modification documents and mailed them to then like we were told to do by our "dedicated loan specialist" But, Nationstar decided to change the requirements to finalize my modification (to something that can't be done) after they received those signed documents.

They are refusing to Complete the modification. I filed a complaint with the Louisiana Attorney General, FHA, HUD, and the CFPB. Nationstar responded to the CFPB Complaint, apologizing and stated tgey were reviewing my Modification and provided a resolution date of July 30th. I seriously doubt they are going to do what they promised.

I can't afford an attorney, but I'm going to try to find one that will take my case on a contingency basis, as I know of at least 3 federal laws that they have violated that provides for damages and attorney fees.

If anyone starts a class-action lawsuit, please let me know.... skittlesbarkdull@gmail.com

I live in Hawaii. I simply cannot fight with Nationstar to take my money anymore.

I will be looking for a lawyer here. please email me at myweddingangel@gmail.com if you are interested in getting the lawyer info.

I would like to be in on the class action law suit and I will write a report to the bbb on the behalf of my loan !