Interest Rate

Update by user May 20, 2016

We need to bind together and create a class action suit against Nation Star for malefinesse and theft, if not plain embezzlement.

Original review posted by user May 19, 2016

The time has come. We need to start a class action suit against Nation Star.

With over a hundred disgruntled users on this site there must be hundreds more out there that we don't know about just yet. Someone needs to identify a lawyer we can use and then we can all email the lawyer with our stories and sign-up as a member of the class action suit.

What do you say? Is it time? What else do they have to do to us before we take action?

One review said all Nation Star has tried to foreclose on your property to obtain funds from HUD and other government agencies.

I think the review was correct. Now is the time for action by us.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. joelarocque is overall dissatisfied with Nationstar Mortgage. The most disappointing about mortage processing at Nationstar Mortgage was steal your money take your home make phony statements, complaint resolution and get the run-around Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nationstar Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Nationstar Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Comments

Definitely interested. They keep denying a repayment plan time after time.

My income now is more than enough to repay. They don't even call me back. Appeal sent in 3 times with no answer.

Thanks to Bank of America selling my

mortgage before my trial period even expired. They are liars and just want you to lose your home.

Waukegan, Illinois, United States #1263109

I am working with attorneys and already notifying the news about this as well and we are starting a class action lawsuit against Nationstar, If anyone is interested I can be reached through my e-mail, please put in the title CLASS ACTION SUIT NATIONSTAR and leave me your info, I will make sure EVERYONE is accounted for and lets go after these bastards. My e-mail is law5985@hotmail.com. my name is Cynthia, I am located in Illinois and I will NOT allow this to keep happening to us!!!!

Whitman, Massachusetts, United States #1244381

count me in. They are criminals massachussetts here

Atkins, Arkansas, United States #1180847

I have had issues getting Nationstar to finalize my FHA-HAMP Modification. I completed the trial that I was offered, then we signed the Permanent Modification documents and mailed them to then like we were told to do by our "dedicated loan specialist" But, Nationstar decided to change the requirements to finalize my modification (to something that can't be done) after they received those signed documents.

They are refusing to Complete the modification. I filed a complaint with the Louisiana Attorney General, FHA, HUD, and the CFPB. Nationstar responded to the CFPB Complaint, apologizing and stated tgey were reviewing my Modification and provided a resolution date of July 30th. I seriously doubt they are going to do what they promised.

I can't afford an attorney, but I'm going to try to find one that will take my case on a contingency basis, as I know of at least 3 federal laws that they have violated that provides for damages and attorney fees.

If anyone starts a class-action lawsuit, please let me know.... skittlesbarkdull@gmail.com

I live in Hawaii. I simply cannot fight with Nationstar to take my money anymore.

I will be looking for a lawyer here. please email me at myweddingangel@gmail.com if you are interested in getting the lawyer info.

I would like to be in on the class action law suit and I will write a report to the bbb on the behalf of my loan !