I will try to shorten this story. Like all the other reviews here, this company is a disaster.

This house has been on the market for over 300 days.

Short sale.

The house was listed at $55,000, the realtor thought the bank would take $40,000 cash, and they would not have to fix anything. We offered just that.

A week, then two weeks went by. Our realtor called theirs. He called the bank.

THEY LOST THE PAPERWORK.

We resubmitted it. Another 3 weeks. NOW THEY WANT A NEW APPRAISAL. Two more weeks.

It comes back at $53,000. Our realtor calls theirs. He has to call the bank and ask "So, what does this mean? Are you countering???

Rejecting? or Accepting?"

FINALLY... THEY SAY THEY NEED 70% OF THE APPRAISED VALUE. WE ACCEPT.

$43,680.

The title company and realtors set up the paperwork to close. Give us a closing date...no time set. They are waiting on the bank for the final numbers, due to taxes...whatever.

WE WAIT....NO WORD. WE HAVE NOW CASHED OUT THE MONEY IN THE MARKET TO PAY FOR THIS.

MARKET IS GROWING...OUR MONEY IS SITTING...THREE MORE WEEKS.

Our realtor calls again...the listing realtor calls bank.

THEY HAVE REJECTED OUR ACCEPTANCE OF THEIR COUNTER !?!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

Seriously...I believe this company is not really a mortgage company. I think it is a front for some kind of illegal activity.

No legit company works like this. LESSON LEARNED, WORK WITH ONLY LOCALS YOU KNOW.

THIS SO CALLED COMPANY SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED. I feel sorry for the poor realtors that worked so hard for us.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Home Loan.

Comments