Conway, Arkansas

I was transferred from Bank of America to Nationstar with the understanding that I would not have any changes to my mortgage however that is not the case. Since they have had my mortgage for the last 2 years I have had unexplained fees taken from my payment and charged PMI when that was paid upfront at the Title Company when I signed for purchasing my home.

Then I was behind due to continued increase in mortgage payments, attempted to file a home modification that was to no avail as they were attempting to obtain 3 years of Tax Documents and treat it as a new loan continued to state it was rejected due to an altercation to my tax form, talk about shady I knew where that particular issue was leading they were trying to foreclose on my home and were going to wait it out thinking I wouldn't have the funds to cover the past due amount. Well to their surprise I had it taken care of and they charged for inspections that were not performed and also numerous late charges.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Nationstar Mortgage Cons: Get the run-around.

Comments

Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1037223

Call The Fresh Start Firm, he is an amazing Paralegal. Found damamging evidence against Nationstar.

HE is very reasonable and very aggressive with the case.