It is raining foreclosures in Nationstar!!! Watch out homeowners because they are coming to take your home.

If you got sold to them by Bank of America or any other lender in middle of Modification, the chances are the will not honor it, so many homes are foreclosed this way because the homeowners are blindsided with really no warning at all. Nationstar seems to really enjoy getting their hands into the escrow adjusting a little or a lot and the downhill spiral starts. I am a victim of Nationstar and I am saving my home too. So I know how they are, what they do, and the games they play with our lives. Losing a home due to their corrupt ways can be stopped and it starts by contacting me.

roadkingjewels@gmail.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of harrasment and nationstar refuse to work with customer. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of nationstar mortgage mortgage. Nationstar Mortgage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nationstar mortgage mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nationstar Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments

High Point, North Carolina, United States #1187700

There need to be a class action suite against this company because it s too many people this ccompany has destroyed! All too much alike and trasferred to them to take your home, I bet if we all get together it will be worth it!

Santa Ana, California, United States #1178854

what can you help with?

You are absolutely right! Please see our story at abomiNationstar.com or our facebook.com/abominationstar We will email you as well.