3004 TX-121 BUS, Lewisville, TX 75067, USA
Interest Rate

Nationstar/Mr.Cooper did not report my payments to the credit bureau. I sold my home and paid them in full.

When I got ready to close on my new home, nation star reported that I had late payments (after 6 months of "NOT" reporting) which has now caused me to be denied on my new home loan. WE ARE HOMELESS! I had a loan modification and paid it monthly and was told I was in good standing....apparently not!! Each time you talk with someone they tell you something totally different.

Ive never been so hurt, sick, and disgusted in all my life. Why wont they report to the credit bureau on time! This is awful and i will not stop until this company is shut down!!! We ARE HOMELESS!!!

Thanks Nationstar/Mr.Cooper.

I am seeking legal actions towards this company!! Pissed off!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Home Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

AbruptArmadillo702

The service provider has way to much rein and can exercise their bias power against you if they want. Why won't a law firm go after them?

DaringWombat
to AbruptArmadillo702 #1692428

Mr. Cooper mtg is a scam

Common Mortgage Servicer Violations Conveniently Located at - 57 West Main Street Freehold, NJ 07728 Ira J. Metrick, Esq.

Consumer Advocate & NJ Foreclosure Attorney CALL TODAY 732-462-7000 Search this website HOME FORECLOSURE DEFENSE COMMON MORTGAGE SERVICING COMPANIES GUIDE TO NEW JERSEY FORECLOSURE NOTICES LOAN MODIFICATION NJ SHERIFF SALE BANKRUPTCY DISCHARGE VIOLATIONS FDCPA LAW FIRM IRA J. METRICK ESQ. BLOG CONTACT Is Your Mortgage Owned by Mr. Cooper, Formerly Nationstar?

February 27, 2018 By Ira J. Metrick, Esq. Mr. Cooper Nationstar Mortgage Mr.

Cooper, Formerly Nationstar Mortgage In August 2017, Nationstar Mortgage, one of the country’s largest non-bank mortgage lenders, announced that they were changing their name to ‘Mr. Cooper’ as part of a major rebranding effort. Nationstar/Mr. Cooper is normally a mortgage Servicer and seeks foreclosures in New Jersey on behalf of the companies that actually own the loans.

Can I Stop a Mr. Cooper Foreclosure? At the law office of Ira J. Metrick, we have defended borrowers against foreclosures from Mr.

Cooper, formerly Nationstar. If your home is facing foreclosure, contact us today. We can discuss your situation and help you determine if your loan is eligible for a loan modification. We can also ensure that the lender has followed all proper foreclosure procedures and has not violated your rights as a borrower.

These violations can include, but are not limited to: Pursuing a foreclosure or sheriff sale while your loan modification application is still being reviewed (also known as Dual Tracking). Refusing to honor or review your loan modification. Not responding to your loan modification application within 30 days. Refusing to accept your mortgage payment or mortgage reinstatement.

Declaring you in default and threatening foreclosure even though you are up to date on your payments. If any of these or other situations have happened to you, contact the law office of Ira J. Metrick today to discuss your options. Some attorneys that may represent Bank of America include: RAS Citron, KML Law.

McCalla Raymer Liebert Pierce Filed Under: Foreclosure, In the news We Are New Jersey’s Trusted Consumer Defense Law Firm For more than 20 years Ira J. Metrick has worked on Consumer Transactions, and he has now changed his focus to defending consumers from unfair & predatory business practices. He has developed a reputation as a staunch advocate of consumer rights, and is recognized as one of the top foreclosure defense attorneys in New Jersey. Contact us today to discuss the details of your case and for a free consultation.

Ira J. Metrick Esq.NJ Bar AssociationmbaOcean County BarMercer County BarSomerset County Bar Association What Makes Our Loan Modification Service Different? We conduct a thorough analysis of your eligibility for a loan modification. Based upon information about your loan and you, we can: Determine if you are eligible for a loan modification Give you an estimate of the modification payment terms Free Consultation Get an IMMEDIATE response by completing this form.

Name:* Email* Phone* Comments & Questions CAPTCHA Browse blogs by category Browse blogs by category Meet Ira J. Metrick Ira .J Metrick For more than 20 years, the focus of my law firm has been consumer advocacy. Whether it has been fighting foreclosure, taking on abusive debt collectors, or dealing with issues related to bankruptcy proceedings, I have helped my clients tackle seemingly insurmountable financial difficulties...continue reading Important Links Foreclosure Defense Loan Modification NJ Sheriff Sale Bankruptcy Discharge Violations Foreclosure Help FAQ NJ Sheriff Sale Timeline New Jersey Foreclosure Timeline Contact Information Ira J. Metrick Attorney at Law LLC 57 West Main Street, Freehold, NJ 07728 Phone: 732-462-7000 Fax: 732-462-7003 ira@metrickesq.com Recent Articles Is My NJ Loan Servicing Transfer Legal?

Breaking Down the NJ Foreclosure Process What Is the Statute of Limitations on NJ Foreclosures? Am I Entitled to Mortgage Surplus Funds? I Am Facing An Ejectment Action in Monmouth County. What Do I Do?

Ira J. Metrick, Attorney at Law, LLC Copyright 2019 · SEO NJ by JSMT Media · Sitemap Disclaimer· Terms of Service · Privacy Policy

This is horrible and I can absolutely relate! This company should be shut down!

they are doing nothing to help us stay in our home. After 30 yrs of no late or missed payments, they are denying us a refi after NationStar sold our mortgage to Mr. Cooper

DaringWombat
to Anonymous #1692430

Mr. Cooper is a scam mortgage company.

THEY ARE THE WORST COMPANY EVER!!!! THEY LIE, THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY, THEY FRAUD THEIR CUSTOMERS AND CONTINUE TO DO SO UNTIL THEY GET CAUGHT.

THEN THEY LOSE MILLIONS IN CLASS ACTION LAW SUITS ONLY TO CONTINUE BACK UP AGAIN WITH THE SAME SCAM THAT THEY GOT CAUGHT AT!!!!! EVEN THE U.S. GOVERNMENT NAILED THEM LAST YEAR FOR INACCURATE REPORTING OF MORTGAGES, 2 MILLION DOLLAR FINE!!!!!

THEY MUST BE JUST LAUNDERING MONEY FOR CRIME ORGANIZATIONS BECAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER REASON THEY ARE IN BUSINESS!!!!!! MAYBE A FRONT FOR TERRORIST GROUPS?????????