Interest Rate

Though multiple disputes over Private Mortgate Insurance (PMI), I contacted Fannie Mae to confirm that my payments were being paid on time and accurately.I found out that I shouldn't have been paying PMI for 7 months and when I asked for a refund they never called me back!

I left messages on 4.14.15, 4.16.15, 4.20.15 and then on 4.17.15, 4.30.15 and 5.1.15 their phone number is not connecting to the PMI group and nobody will answer the phone.

The company did send me a letter on March 31 to confirm I didn't need to pay the PMI and they would stop deducting it but it was still deducted on my May statement!How can I stop this from continuing when I can't even reach the company?

Christa Soules

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Nationstar Mortgage. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $567 and wants Nationstar Mortgage to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cannot talk to a real person, lies and wont pay back money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nationstar Mortgage private mortgate insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments