Interest Rate

I refinanced with another lender (Nationstar was horrible) and the loan funded and paid off Nationstar almost 2 weeks ago, and Nationstar still will not report to credit bureaus that my loan was paid. This means on my credit report it looks like I have two mortgage loans....

I called customer service and they said they would report it after things record with the county. What does that have to do with anything? They have been paid off, I was never late, they should report it!

Lenders have a responsibility to report accurately, and Nationstar is not doing that. I will not do a loan with them again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nationstar mortgage loan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Nationstar Mortgage needs to "report the correct status of my loan (paid in full)" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nationstar mortgage loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nationstar Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments

I am having the same problem. Paid off my loan with Nationstar more than 45 days ago and they have yet to update my credit report to zero out the loan and payment amount.