This is the worst company in the world was sold to them in October last yrs they was getting paid I have my payment taken out of my act.Every week and even though it's never missed coming out of my acct.

and I've had to send the same faxs for 2 weeks before they final said that got whiched cost me more money and then they opened a investion but done nothing I had to keep calling and talk to different ppl every time.

They will not give u just one person to talk to every time it's a different ppl and they make u repeat yourself and they keep transferring from department to department usually talk to at less 3 ppl or more with out a result done now it's oct.And nothing has changed and I've talked to them over and over send over and today they r sending my foreclosure papers when I have paid every week I will be contacting the BBB and attorney gentral

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nationstar Mortgage. The most disappointing about nationstar mortgage mortgage at Nationstar Mortgage was sold to them and forced to having to do business with them, cannot talk to a real person and cant talk to a supervisor Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nationstar Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Nationstar Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments

Huntingdon, Tennessee, United States #1065092

Call me I can get you someone that can save your home!!!!!

360-801-7763