Interest Rate

I am being punished with my credit score because of this company.If you have a choice stay away...stay very far away from this company, worst compnay I have ever dealt with.

This company lost my payments in their, so-called-office four months in a row. When I sent them proof (That I had to pay to get) they still denied it, and now, this has put a huge decline on my credit score.

Getting ahold of anyone is next to impossible and it takes them forever to respond...stay away.It is worth it to me to have to pay just a tiny bit more for, at the least, some kind of service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of nationstar mortgage mortgage and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10000. Nationstar Mortgage needs to "this company should go out of business" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nationstar mortgage mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nationstar Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Nationstar Mortgage?

Comments

Palm Desert, California, United States #1193375

same happened to me.They lost 5 months mortgage checks and then ruined my credit rating, saying I hadn't paid for 5 months.

I sent them proof that I paid w/cashed/cancelled checks, no reply. Calling is a waste of time, same with writing, they just ignore you.

Now they are trying to foreclose on me.

I'm now forced to hire a lawyer, even though I have never been late paying my mortgage since I got the loan almost 9 years ago.

This Mortgage company should be reported to the FBI for running a scam on mortgage holders.

Truly a mortgage company from ***.