Unfortunately I am another one whose mortgage was transferred by BOA to this extremely unprofessional company, without my consent. I had no trouble with the two prior mtg.

service companies, the first being the developer finance co, then shortly after it transferred to BOA, which is my own bank. After BOA threw me under the bus and sent it to this company, it's been nothing but misapplied funds, and battles to get answers and proper accounting for about a year and a half. I would love to refinance with another company. Their website and online service stinks (so many cons I can't list).

When you speak to a representative they talk so fast you can't understand them and sound like robots.

Often times they cut you off and are rude and won't let you finish your statement. I cannot stand this company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Worst services ever can't even get a answer to rectify a situation here just asked for there Vice President or an accountant that could understand and that our payments have never been late to no avail